• All published literature using any research design, as well as commentaries and literature reviews or discussion pieces.|
• Persons holding a driver’s licence and diagnosed with a mental health condition/s, including: schizophrenia, stress/anxiety disorder, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder.
• Studies investigating medication/drugs tested on drivers with mental health conditions if the studies investigated the effects of the medication/drugs on driving ability.
• Publications in English and available in full text.
• Conference proceedings.|
• Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD).
• Drivers diagnosed with sleep disorders/ insomnia, drugs or alcohol abuse, mood disorders such as anger or aggression, where a mental health condition was not specifically diagnosed.
• Drivers experiencing stress or generalised anxiety with no diagnosis, or driving phobia or fear of driving.
• Studies investigating medication/drugs for mental health conditions, tested on healthy adults to determine effect on fitness-to-drive.