|Module||Aims of the module||Contents|
|0. Welcome module: starting this program.||
- Providing information about TAO.|
- Promoting the adherence to the program.
- Enhancing motivation for change.
- Information about the contents of each module.|
- Recommendations to get the maximum benefit from the program.
- Meditation on reasons to change.
- Goal setting.
|1. Understanding emotional reactions.||
- Providing information about AjD and common reactions to stressful events.|
- Learning of strategies to manage negative emotions.
- Behavior activation.
- Slow breathing technique.
|2. Learning to deal with negative emotions.||
- Facing avoided situations that contribute to the maintenance of the problem.|
- Improving the ability to deal with everyday challenges.
- Problem solving technique.
|3. Accepting problems.||
- Becoming aware of the personal experiences related to the stressful event.|
- Elaborating and processing the stressful event through the acceptance of the problematic situation.
- The Book of Life: Acceptance.
- Elaboration of a metaphorical meaning for the stressful event.
|4. Learning form problems.||
- Starting to see problems as opportunities to grow and learn.|
- Elaborating and processing the stressful event through the confrontation of the problematic situation.
- Promoting personal growth.
- Psychoeducation on the positive contribution of problems.|
- The Book of Life: Confrontation.
- Development of personal strengths.
|5. Changing the meaning of problems.||
- Elaborating and processing the stressful event through the development of a new meaning for the problematic situation.|
- Developing a new attitude towards problems.
- Elaboration of a new metaphorical meaning for the stressful event.|
- The Book of Life: Change the meaning.
- Letter of projection towards the future.
- Choice of a personal life motto.
|6. Relapse prevention.||
- Assessing achievements accomplished so far.|
- Reviewing of leaned techniques.
- Identifying problematic situations an developing a plan to deal with them.
- Review of the therapeutic achievements.|
- Action plan to deal with future problems.