|Inclusion criteria||Exclusion criteria|
- Age 20–55 years old;|
- Good knowledge of Italian language.
- Inability to provide informed consent (because of low education, or cognitive impairment);|
- Severe cognitive deficit (MMSE equal or lower than 24.0);
- Lifetime diagnosis of substance use disorder according to DSM-5 criteria (APA, 2013 );
- History of clinically significant head injury;
- Cerebrovascular, neurological disease.
|G1 and G2||
- SSD diagnosis according to DSM-5 (APA, 2013 );|
- In charge to a RF or to a DMH as outpatient.