- Open Access
- Open Peer Review
Erratum to: changes in the lifetime prevalence of suicidal feelings and thoughts among Norwegian doctors from 2000 to 2010: a longitudinal study based on national samples
© Rosta and Aasland; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2014
- Received: 17 December 2013
- Accepted: 18 December 2013
- Published: 2 January 2014
The original article was published in BMC Psychiatry 2013 13:322
After the publication of this work , we became aware of some typing errors. The correct spelling of the item 3 on page 3 was “Have you ever thought of taking your own life, even if you would not really do it?”, and not “Have you ever through of taking your own life, even if you would not really do it?” The correct typing of the sentence on page 6, line 1 was “never” = 0, “hardly ever”, “sometimes” or “often” = 1, and not “never” or “hardly ever” = 0, “sometimes” or “often” = 1. We apologise for any inconvenience these may have caused.
- Rosta J, Aasland OG: Changes in the lifetime prevalence of suicidal feelings and thoughts among Norwegian doctors from 2000 to 2010: a longitudinal study based on national samples. BMC Psychiatry. 2013, 13: 322-10.1186/1471-244X-13-322.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-244X/14/1/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.